VINTAGE NUMBER PLATES
We offer two of the fastest delivery options:
- 24 hours tracked and signed
- 48 hours tracked and signed
If you local you can collect from us.
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED TO SEE IN ORDER FOR ME TO ORDER NUMBER PLATES?
We need to see two original documents, they can be scanned or photographed and sent via post or emailed to us at email@example.com.
You can use the following to confirm your name and address:
- Driving licence
- Utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- Bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- National identity card
- The following will confirm your name only:
- Passport – doesn’t have to be issued in the UK
- Bank or building society debit or credit card
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Proving you can use the registration number
You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- Retention document (V778) – not applicable in Northern Ireland
- A renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle
- Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- A electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate
We are open 7 days a week, Monday – Sunday 8am to 10pm. You can call us on 01628540033 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only use quality materials in our manufacturing process. All our standard material plates come with 12 months warrant, premium with 18 months and ultra premium with 24 months. This includes sunlight (UV protection), protection agains the letters and adhesive and the reflective its self.