If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We strive to give you the best buying experience possible. Click a question below to view the answer.
1. When can I expect my order?
Once you place your order and send in the relevant documents you can expect your plates to be dispatched within 24 hours. With our current cutting edge technology, once an order is placed online your plates are sent into production within a few minutes. We do offer FREE postage via Royal Mail on all orders over £45. Depending on the postage option selected (standard or recorded) you can expect delivery within 1-3 working days.
2. Are 3D and 4D number plates legal?
Yes! All our 3D & 4D number plates are 100% road legal, meeting the standards set by the DVLA. The DVLA states “characters on a number plate can be 3D. 3D, 4D and krystal meet these requirements.
2. Is there any discount for individuals in the motor trade industry?
Yes, please contact out sales team on 01628 540033.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit and debit cards for your convenience.
3. Can I track my order?
Yes, you can! After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation via email. Each order starts production 24 hours after your order is placed. Within 72 hours of you placing your order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When the order ships, you will receive another email with the tracking number and a link to trace the order online with the carrier.
4. Can I return an item?
Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
5. How long will my order take to be delivered?
Delivery times will depend on the postage service you select. Once payment is confirmed your order will be packaged. Delivery can be expected within 10 business days.
6. Do I need an account and what are the benefits?
It’s not required to create an account. But, having an account provides easier checkout, the ability to create and send a wishlist, and a customized shopping experience.
7. Can I collect my order?
If you’re in bit of a rush and need to collect your number plates that’s perfectly fine. When ordering online be sure to select the “local pick up” option. All collections can be made from our workshop, Easy Number Plates, 46 Cordwallis Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7BR.
If you need to change something in your order, please contact us immediately. We usually process orders within 2-4 hours, and once we have processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
7. Which documents do you need to see in order for me to order number plates
We need to see two original documents, they can be scanned or photographed and sent via post or emailed to us at email@example.com.
You can use the following to confirm your name and address:
- Driving licence
- Utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- Bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- National identity card
- The following will confirm your name only:
- Passport – doesn’t have to be issued in the UK
- Bank or building society debit or credit card
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Proving you can use the registration number
You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- Retention document (V778) – not applicable in Northern Ireland
- A renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle
- Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- A electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate