Set of premium 4D Gel Black 10mm Number plates laser cut to perfection. Manufactured using cutting edge laser technology in house, these are the latest bespoke number plates currently on trend.
All characters have been designed to match the current UK legal Charles wright font. We use the highest quality letters and digits by using 3mm thick jet black resin gel. As per the legality all these plates are 100% complaint with the DVLA standards ensuring they are MOT compliant with each plate marked with Easy Number Plates details and British Standards (BS AU 145e) markings.
- 100% UK road legal
- DVLA & MOT compliant
- British Standards compliant BS AU 145e (replacing BS AU 145d)
- Ultra Premium 3M reflectivity & 3M backing
- Jet wash friendly & UV sunlight fade resistant
MOT & legality
These number plates have met all the requirements set by the DVLA and British Standards.
Number Plates Size
The standard size of plates available is 520mm x 111mm, this is the most popular size most vehicles come with. We do offer a whole selection of sizes to suit your needs including motorbike, 4×4, larger 21×6 plates, and shortened 14”, 15”, 16”, 17” & 18”. We have recently added shaped Lamborghini HEX plates to our range.
Number Plates Styles
We are the largest & only plate suppliers who offer the biggest selection of 3D gel number plates. This includes:
- 3D Gel Black
- 3D Gel Black Carbon
- 3D Gel Carbon Graphite
- 3D Gel Shadow
- 3D Number Plates Gel Hi-Line
Number Plates Fixing Kits
We supply fixing kits which include screws, caps, and stick tabs. We also offer plate holders to house your plates!
We only use quality materials in our manufacturing process. As standard all our plates come with 12 months warranty. All our standard material plates come with 12 months warranty, premium with 18 months and ultra premium with 24 months. This includes sunlight (UV protection), protection agains the letters and adhesive and the reflective its self.
*Next day delivery option only available in the UK, Scotland and Wales. Subject to items being in stock.
We offer two of the fastest delivery options:
- 24 hours tracked and signed
- 48 hours tracked and signed
If you local you can collect from us.
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED TO SEE IN ORDER FOR ME TO ORDER NUMBER PLATES?
We need to see two original documents, they can be scanned or photographed and sent via post or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the following to confirm your name and address:
- Driving licence
- Utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- Bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- National identity card
- The following will confirm your name only:
- Passport – doesn’t have to be issued in the UK
- Bank or building society debit or credit card
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Proving you can use the registration number
You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- Retention document (V778) – not applicable in Northern Ireland
- A renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle
- Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- A electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate
We are open 7 days a week, Monday – Sunday 8am to 10pm. You can call us on 01628540033 or drop us an email email@example.com.
We only use quality materials in our manufacturing process. All our standard material plates come with 12 months warrant, premium with 18 months and ultra premium with 24 months. This includes sunlight (UV protection), protection agains the letters and adhesive and the reflective its self.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched, please email email@example.com to amend the delivery address.