Lamborghini (Lambo) Hex Number Plates
We at Easy Number Plates have replacement number plates available in 3D Gel or 4d laser cut. These replacement number plates are specially designed for Lamborghini and will fit all the models of Lambo including Lamborghini Urus and Lamborghini Huracan. These Hex number plates are manufactured using cutting edge laser technology in house. Shaped number plates are becoming popular and out of all the shapes, hex is the trendiest number plate shape currently on the market.
MOT & Legality
All characters have been designed to match the current Charles wright font. We use the highest quality letters and digits by using gel and acrylic characters. As per the legality, all of our plates are compliant with the DVLA standards and MOT. Each plate is marked with exotic number plate details and British Standards (BS AU 145e) markings. Our plates are
- 100% road legal
- Laser cut to perfection
- 3M adhesive bonding
- Available in 3mm or 5mm
- DVLA & MOT compliant
- British Standards compliant (BS AU 145e)
- Ultra Premium reflectivity & 3M backing
- Jet wash friendly & UV sunlight fade resistant
The standard size of plates available in 520mm x 111mm. We do offer a whole selection of sizes to suit your needs including motorbike, 4×4, larger 21×6 plates and shortened 14”, 15”, 16”, 17” & 18”.
- 3D Gel Black
- 3D Gel Black Carbon
- 3D Gel Carbon Graphite
- 3D Gel Shadow
- 3D Gel Hi-Line
We supply fixing kits which include screws, caps and stick tabs. We also offer number plate holders in the UK!
We offer two of the fastest delivery options:
- 24 hours tracked and signed
- 48 hours tracked and signed
If you local you can collect from us.
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED TO SEE IN ORDER FOR ME TO ORDER NUMBER PLATES?
We need to see two original documents, they can be scanned or photographed and sent via post or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the following to confirm your name and address:
- Driving licence
- Utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- Bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- National identity card
- The following will confirm your name only:
- Passport – doesn’t have to be issued in the UK
- Bank or building society debit or credit card
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Proving you can use the registration number
You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- Retention document (V778) – not applicable in Northern Ireland
- A renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle
- Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- A electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate
We are open 7 days a week, Monday – Sunday 8am to 10pm. You can call us on 01628540033 or drop us an email email@example.com.
We only use quality materials in our manufacturing process. All our standard material plates come with 12 months warrant, premium with 18 months and ultra premium with 24 months. This includes sunlight (UV protection), protection agains the letters and adhesive and the reflective its self.